From GRAV Wiki
The following features are key to the development of GRAV.
GRAV Features[edit | edit source]
Note: these are features BitMonster said are already in the GRAV game. They may be fleshed out more in the future, but they will be ready to rock from day 1
- Endless Worlds - The planets of GRAV are procedurally generated from composite parts. This allows for a near infinite combination of biomes, alien sites, and dungeons.
- Gorgeous Visuals - Genre re-defining visuals allow you to experience fear, excitement, and trepidation in a way never seen before.
- Frenzied Combat - Compared to the zen-like calm of harvesting resources, combat is a wild ride which you can only hope to survive. Both Melee and Shooting are the tools of death in GRAV.
- Player vs Player - Create alliances with other players, viciously kill them and take their belongings, or run from it all! It's up to you how you interact with your fellow players.
- Play With Friends - GRAV is all about enjoying the experience with your friends. GRAV is client-server based so put up a server or join an official one!
- Powerful Base Construction - Supporting a modular contextual room based construction system allows for building bases quickly. GRAV's building system can be used for creating an entire city, a quick base to fight off enemy players, or building an outpost deep in a dungeon to defend against the aggressive hordes.
- Extensive Crafting - Anything you can harvest or kill has a chance to drop Crafting Materials. Building everything from the armor you wear, weapons you kill with, to the actual bases themselves comes from crafting.
- Dynamic Environmental Events - GRAV employs a procedural system to create world events for players. A night could consist of blossoming night flowers, meteors raining down from the heavens, or even a horde of very angry alien wildlife trying to kill you and anything you have ever made.
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons - The planets of GRAV are full of dungeons that are created specifically for that planet. Full of rare resources, dangerous foes, and environmental obstacles that provide a high-risk high-reward play area.
- Hostile Environments - Alien planets have a combination of semi safe areas and just plain you-are-probably-going to die locations! The planets of GRAV are places where you must do whatever it takes to survive.